Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Phew~

Had sports on tueday and
my leg is really having a muscle-ache~ 
it is alot of fun and 
it is so rare to be able to have outside campus sport activities 
with my "brothers" and "daughters"~

had breakfast and lunch~
had squash, table tennis and swimming~
night market with my dar also~
it is an eventful day~

today, i lazy-ing for the whole day~
playing facebook and watch black cat (anime)
it is awesome~ recommend by dar, Simon

i parked by car at a distant from my home~
when i went for a re-park, there is a road block~
i am so afraid because i din bring my license along~
this is the first time that they had road block~
thank God that they allow me to pass without checking me~

Really relieve~ Just finish playing game with dar also~
sometimes i afraid that i might offend him in the game either~
anyways, that all for tonight~
Goodnights~ Enjoy this music video~



Love you always, 
♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: