Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Updates

I must make myself update more d~
recently i trying to make timetable~
for myself, study, relationship and pets~

recently its upset to see my fish's tail~
it got split and i got worry about it~
even my fav fish also also got problem d~
hope will cure soon~

these few days i have nice time~
with my darling, Simon~
saturday nite we went to Jusco Sheras Selatan~
eat Ichiban Ramen~ feel got cheated~
cause the set portion its really small~
and it cause about RM28+ or more~
but anyways, i had a gud time wit him =D

yday, my class had replacement~
its from 5pm-8pm~ sienz lor~
need to wait from 2pm-5pm~
but thanks to Simon that he pei me~
and sorry also that u need to wait for me~
for 3 hours and about 10pm onli can reach home~

thats about it i guess~
update soon~ i hope xD

Love you always,
♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: