Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 2, Sickening Day~

Day 2,
Just realise that there is a reason for yesterday,
Yesterday's headache is not a simple headache,
it leads to my fever and body aching~

Today planned to go to hospital by myself,
but cant afford to, drag from 10am till 12pm,
still cant afford to drive, had to turn to my girlfriend, Ann Na~
about 1pm, Ann Na, Nicholas, and CJ to send me down to hospital~

Was hoping to be normal fever or something,
until the doctor ask me want to do blood test or not,
I was asking myself why but before that happen,
she told me to confirm is it viral fever or not~

So gave some blood to the hospital with fear but lucky Ann Na is there,
and waited for almost 1 hour, result is out and worst happen,
VIRAL FEVER confirm~ sigh~ 

Anyways, wish me luck
and 4 more days to go to see my darling, Simon =D

Love you always, ♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: