Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loves~

 To the one I Love,

The sun disappears,
As the skies begin to rain,
Rain falls on me,
and I cried desperately.

The day pass slowly,
while I walked alone in fear,
The experience I had,
Its a horror to me.

I seek for warmth, 
I seek for light,
Where could it be?
Its no where to be found.

I strongly hold myself together.
As my fear gets stronger,
I continue searching for the light, 
 with a new hope in me.

With a smile on my face,
I move to a new area.
There is a lot of hope,
But all failed on me.

I keep walking and keep stumble,
But with the help of Lord,
I found my joy,
my love, and my destiny.

October 17,2008 is the date
where I meet you again,
and I see my light.

I begin to feel tomorrow will come,
because you bring my fear away.
The rain stopped, the sun shines,
now I know I found you.

30th October 2008,
For your love I found,
The warmth you gave,
The hand I'll hold,
Forever would be you.


I found a wonderful love,
Thanks to the help of Lord.
Cherish I will,
Forever loving you.

Every heartbeat it beats,
It will say something.
3 words 1 meaning,
'I Love You' forever will be.


To Simon with Love,
♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: