Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Getting old day by day

Time goes by real fast. It has been ages since the last time i touch this blog of mine.
No longer remember when or why i stop updating it.
I were once a blogger where i rant about everything here.
Now it feels so stranger to this web now.

A lot of memories cluster in this blog too. 
Its so nice to come back in the same time it hurts.
Love also not a word which is nice anymore.
It hurts so much yet its so beautiful.
Well like everyone say, beauty comes with a prize.

Now am at a place which is so foreign to me.
Everything start all over again till the extend i asked
"Is it a good thing? Learn new and start from scratch?"
"Will I be okay?"

Doubtful but ya~ Blog again on emotion.
I shud really change this about me.
Birthday is coming soon yet have to work till midnight and the next day also.
First time being like this for my birthday.
For the past 4 years, I have him celebrating with me.
This year? No one as now i push myself to get more experience while working oversea.
Guess to gain something is also means to sacrifice something.

Thats all from me now. Ciaoz~

No comments: