Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Once Upon A Time




Once Upon A Time, Where I always update my blog. Sorry That I rarely update now. Whenever I wanna write it, I will forget my details. sad, real sad. But today, I remember what i want to write.






I just realise that whenever I post something on the blog, it is the time where I doubt myself, having problems, emo-ing, breakdown moments or celebration. but today, I going to write a post because I am feeling thankful and in the same time say thanks to someone special.




I really love you, Simon. But somehow I feel that I don't give enough to you. I can't really help you much in your studies, your problems, and many other more. Yet I am thankful because I have you in my life.






So I decided to write in this blog once again to say that I will commit myself in us, my love, my relationship as what I did since long time ago after stuff have been going hard on us and made us together. Below is dedicated to you.







Love~ That make us bring us together, meeting in a special way, 
basketball court and special person involve in our life.
Love~ That bond us together in many ways with ups and downs, side by side~ 



Us~ Have meet each other and hand clings on together~  
Us~ Have been walking together hand in hand~
Us~ have been with each other for more than 2 years and still holding on~



We~ Have been eating out alot of places together~ 
We~ Laugh and joke together~ 
We~ Have fun teasing and sharing thoughts~ 
We~ is a progress and a journey to continue on~



Simon & Mich~ Represent Our Love, Us, We
Simon & Mich~ is us going out together when we can and affordable
Simon & Mich~ which we appreciate each other and do our best in us
Simon & Mich~ where reminds the day that we got together
Simon & Mich~ is where I love you alot and care for you to the MAX


The End with Love ♥ =)

No comments: