Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dream come true~

It has been ages since the last time i update....
Semester ends and start again 
and the progress repeats...

Thank God for all the results that You gave me...
As long i am able to graduate, I am ever Thankful....

Recently I had a 'small' dream came true...
Made by My Dar, Simon
My dream is always have a small pet...
where my parents wont allow but
THANK YOU Simon
Because of you, I manage to have them~

Fighting fish~
I always dream to have them~
FINALLY I have them~
But i never thought that i will have problem with them too....

I have 4 in total now...
One of them is my favourite
where he is in critical condition...
and he is also the first fish that Simon buy for me...

tis is my fav boy~


But well...
I praying that i able to make him better...

now~
dream came true in many ways~
I have the guy that i dreamt~ Simon
I have the best parents~
I have the small pets that i like~

but everything good that you get..
something bad will return....
i unknowingly did something that i didnt know
so yea~ guilty~!!
I will make it back everything~
* you know what i'm talking about*

Love you always, 
♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: