Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Contest

Recently I love to join contest~
But what is the used of joining it when there is no one to support you?

So what that your facebook have over than 800 friends?
Until the end, you message them one by one~
Message around 100 of them, only 30+ acknowledge you and help you.

This is pretty sad in life. Thus, i feel like giving up on it now.
Message about 200+ people at a go~
Seeing people leaving one by one from the message,
it is really heart-aching~
Guess what, this is my last time for doing these stupid thing,
that no one want to help me on~

but anyhow, i hope that if i do post here,
some reader or blogroll that read it,
will help me~

This is the direct link for the contest i joined. 


It may ask you to like the page before proceed~
thus please help me~
please make me feel that outsider are much better than friends in FB somehow

♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: