Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

L.A.M Fall Holiday Fashion Preview 2012-13 (Part 1)

Sorry for the super duper late post for this >.<
 
Work, events all clog up Orz. Now finally have time to update.
 
This update will be Part 1 of the post :x updating in office thus not much photos is available. :(

I get to know Le Ann Maxima from Arisa Chow as she won her previous mother's day contest. Soon I always go back to Le Ann Maxima's FB Page for updates and I found they host a contest named "I Deserve a Shopping Spree!"
 
With all the support, I manage to won third page~ Do visit my previous post to have a look -> Le Ann Maxima's Contest Result

I have been invited to their event as finalist. I am so grateful for it.
Not to forget, I having a hard time on choosing my dress for the event their dress code is Stylish Black and Glitzy Gold~
 
Here is a picture of me with Arisa during the event :D

Credit to Arisa for this picture :)

 
And here is a random picture of me with the backdrop :P 
 
Me and the backdrop of the event
 
To be continue tonight~~
 
Meanwhile
........
.....
....
...
..
.
 
Do like them at their facebook page to get updates and promotions :)

Le Ann Maxima


Love you always,
♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: