Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Overall of the day (8th February 2009)

Half of the day i wasnt myself... totally not myself.... someone told me before its not good to day dream as later we cant differentiate what is reality and what is fantasy.... i was really negative minded.... whatever happens to me last time directly hit me right after i woke up today....

writing the previous post is really a relief for me but also a heartache for me as i will hurt the readers heart.... its not on purpose to do that... blog is a place where i can write whatever i think or feel or anything and its for my friends to read to update about me (i wonder is there any)...

i wrote the previous post for 4 hours... i finally learn the proper way to cook one of Simon's favorite dish.... and the internet line disappoint me today... dunno whats wrong.... i take a nap at 6.30pm while sms-ing with Simon and woke up at 9pm... my grandma, cousins and my aunt really pissed me off just now till 10pm... was glad that Simon is online with me now... nothing much as i'm having headache now.... thats all...

P.S: sorry for the hurtful post Simon.... my love will never change but it grew always as day passes by... Love ya...

~♥~ show you a sweet dream next night ~♥~

By,
♥ Michelle ♥

No comments: